1. Lack of sleep can lead to a host of problems including Chronic fatigue syndrome, ADHD, and addiction.
2. Poor sleep habits are often develops early in life and carry over into adulthood.
3. Everyone naturally adapts at different rates to changing environments and changing schedules, so it’s important to monitor your Baby’s sleep patterns closely to see if anything needs adjusting.
4. The modern family lifestyle often doesn’t allow for enough uninterrupted sleep, especially for working parents.
5. There are a number of simple things that you can do to help Baby get more rest, such as limiting screen time before bed, establishing a consistent bedtime routine, and avoiding stressful situations before bedtime.